AutoDrive, Baja SAE, Formula SAE, SAE Aero Design Last Updated: 10/23/2018
What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information
The User Provided Information captured by the Application includes the following:
- when you favorite or un-favorite a team in the team list for any competition
- when you submit suggestions
- when you send diagnostic information
No personally-identifiable information is captured by the Application.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, a unique instance ID we generate for your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system name and version, and information about the way you use the Application such as which menu items or pages you visited.
Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
No location information is accessed or collected in this version of the Application.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Yes. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all future collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We may retain Automatically Collected information indefinitely and may store it in whole or in aggregate.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at privacy [at] collegiatedesign.org.